Work Permits and Business Visas
Work Permits and Business Visas Processing-For Individuals
Individuals belonging to the EU or European Free Trade Association(EFTA) can get a work permit in EU for a period of three months, this can further be extended by another three months with a Special short term permit. For citizens belonging to other countries a number of pre-conditions need to be met to get an appropriate work permit and business visa.
Tomgandhi Consulting is one of the pioneers in handling, facilitation and consultation of work permit and business visa processing for individuals, recruitment agencies and Corporations. With our experience of over two decades, Tomgandhi Consulting has the necessary wherewithal and knowhow to maximize your chances in getting your Visa and permits submitted and approved. Our in-house legal experts specialize in immigration law and provide timely guidance and advice to individuals in matters pertaining to work permits and business visa.
As a result, Tomgandhi Consulting are able to provide cost effective and prompt services in matters relating to Work permits and business visa; this includes the following services:
- Consultancy and guidance on work permit/business visa processes across various jurisdictions
- Legal advice and consultancy in matters concerning business visa and work permits
- Sponsorship via our network of management companies across various countries. This service is particularly relevant for the “employed option” to be adapted by Corporations and individuals
- Facilitation and assistance in submission of details and applications relating to work permit and business visa and other consular support services
- Liaising with government agencies and other authorities for timely action and support.
As a part of its immigration services in matters relating to Work permit and business visa, Tomgandhi Consulting provides full-fledged services for expatriates that includes (i) expatriate taxation (ii) global management companies, (iii) international payroll processing services, as well as (iv) international contracts management and (v) legal services and (vi) immigration law consultancy.
Tomgandhi Consulting has been providing workforce to Corporations across various sectors for over two decades now. Finding the right talent and the right fit is our area of core competence.
Benefits of Tomgandhi Consulting Work Permit & Business Visa Services
- Huge experience; we have processed large volumes of work permit and business visa applications, over many years. This maximizes the chances of successful applications
- In - house legal team; with a strong understanding of immigration law
- Cost - effectiveness; because of the volumes of applications that we process, we have streamlined internal processes and negotiated discounts with partners/ suppliers. We are able to pass this saving on to our clients
- Speed; our ability to securely and quickly transfer the documents that form an integral part of work permit & business visa applications can help our clients to get a decision on their applications sooner
2015 Non EU/ EFTA (+ Croatia) Quota
For Short Term (L) Permits in EU