We are SAP specialists, providing solutions and support on SAP All-in-OneTM for over 8 years. Our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) provides highly effective solutions to help our clients optimize their investments in SAP products. With a large pool of certified SAP experts, TGC provides end-to-end solutions in SAP including implementations, upgrades, and application management services. Our teams also hold extensive experience in various vertical industries and best practices repository allows us to offer faster solutions to our clients, offering them immediate business benefits.
With global offshore delivery centre at Chennai, India and near shore support centre at London, United Kingdom, TGC is uniquely placed to offer high value and high-end excellent SAP services from offshore, onsite and near shore centres.
Since 2005, TGC’s SAP onsite and offshore delivery practices have benefitted several end-customers and partner enterprises worldwide. Several European and US clients are benefitting with our transparent engagement models, which includes ontime and within budget solutions, based on our best implementation practices. TGC is capable to support latest SAP All-in-OneTM solutions and previous standard versions 4.6, 4.6c, 4.7 EE, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0.
They include following:SAP ERP Suite
- SAP ERP enhancement package support: Based on industry verticals
- SAP ERP Financials – Analytics, Financials (Financial SCM, Treasury, FA, MA, and Corporate Governance)
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management – Talent Management, Workforce Process Management and Workforce Deployment
- Procurement & Logistics Execution (P & LE) – Procurement, Inventory, Inbound & Outbound Logistics and Transportation Management
- Product Development & Management – Production Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Product Development, Life-Cycle Data Management
- Sales & Service – Sales Order Management, Aftermarket Sales & Service, Professional-Service Delivery
- Corporate Services – Project/Portfolio Management, Enterprise Asset Management, Travel Management, Real Estate Management, EHS, QM, Global Trade Services
SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)
SAP Product Life Cycle Management
SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Service and Asset Management
Since 2000 we are implementing, supporting and providing stabilization and maintenance support on SAP All-in-One to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) worldwide. We constantly enhance our domain expertise, and deliver the following SAP best practices.
Our pre-defined standard implementation model encompasses the following stages and well illustrated diagrammatically:
- Project Plan & Preparation Stage
- Business Blueprint Stage
- Realization Stage
- Design & Development Stage
- Go-Live Support
TGC supports all the stages of implementations and also extensively support post go-live support. Delivering customized outsourcing services to enterprises with its global presence and highly reduced costs while meeting new enhancements like, business change requests, technical requests, reporting requests and maintenance.
SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI) paints a complete picture of your business to satisfy the diverse needs of end users, IT professionals, and senior management. It brings together a powerful business intelligence infrastructure, a comprehensive set of tools, planning and simulation capabilities, and data-warehousing functionality – delivered through enterprise portal technology.
SAP NetWeaver BI is the answer to integrate data from across the enterprise and beyond, and then transform it into practical, timely information to drive sound decision-making, targeted action, and solid business results.SAP Netweaver BI Supports
- Data Warehousing: Data Warehouse Management; Business Modelling; and Extraction, Transformation, and loading enables you to build data warehouses,model information architecture according to business structure, and manage data from multiple sources.
- Business Intelligence Online Analytical Processing, Data Mining, and alerts provide a foundation for accessing and presenting data, searching for patterns,and identifying exceptions.
- Business Planning:A BI planning framework with secure workflow capabilities supports Microsoft Excel or Web-based planning and budgeting based on consolidated corporate data for bottom-up or top-down planning.
- Business Insights:Query design, reporting and analysis, and Web application design allows you to create analysis reports, support decisions at every level, and present Business Intelligence applications on the Web.
- Measurement and Management:Business-content management, metadata management, and collaborative business intelligence monitor progress, provide reporting templates, ensure consistent data, and help decision-makers work together.
- Open hub services:Open hub services features enable the delivery of high-quality, audited enterprise information through Web services to applications.data exchange, Change Data Capture (CDC), and modeling features streamline deployment and enable cost-effective operations.
- nformation Broadcasting:Information broadcasting features support the distribution of mass information to large audiences in a personalized and secure manner. You can broadcast information as an offline document or live report through personalized e-mail or on the Internet, according to a scheduled or key events.
- Accelerated Business Intelligence:Based on compressions, parallel in-memory processing, and search technologies, the SAP NetWeaver BI Accelerator functionality improves the performance of queries, reduces administration tasks, and shortens batch processes. Developed as an appliance on Intel processors,the accelerator provides consistently fast response times, even as data volumes, number of users, and analytics increase.
TGC teams are equipped to support SAP NetWeaver BI technology services extensively.
World's most flexible, on-demand and comprehensive solutions for mid-sized enterprises that wants to grow profitably This is new product innovated by SAP and currently available for Small to Medium Enterprises globally.This solution encompass following:
- FinancialsFinancial, Management Accounting & Cash Flow ManagementCustomer Relationship Management: Marketing, Sales and Service
- Human Resources Management:Organizational Management, Human Resources and Employee self-service
- Supply Chain Management:Supply chain setup and performance, Supply chain planning and control
- Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics Project Management
- Supplier Relationship Management:Sourcing, Purchasing, and Compliance Management
- Executive Management Support:Business performance management
- Streamline processes and eliminate departmental silos
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of employees
- Make better, more proactive decisions
- Adapt to changing market requirements-quicker than your competitors
- Gain control and visibility over your entire business
- Simplify the IT by allowing SAP to manage your software-as-a-service
- Highly cost-effective competitive rates for support services – you can bet on us for best pricing
- Completed several projects and supported number of professional augmentation challenges
- Access our well experienced 500+ SAP functional and technical consultants worldwide
- Consistent SAP All-in-OneTM system support, covering the full range of SAP functions with great flexibility
- The SAP Knowledge Transfer
- The Complete Annual Support Package
- Extensive yet flexible 3 delivery support models
- Onsite Support
- Near shore Support or Combination of Onsite-Near shore (working from London Facilities for European clients and From Chennai for Asian Clients)
- Remote (Offshore) Support Model – for non-critical ABAP development support, remote netweaver basis and technical support, help desk and level 2 and 3 support from ODC.
- Flexible Client Specific Support Package, to meet your specific needs
- Highly Cost Effective – We truly delivering value for your money
- Increased efficiency and productivity through business continuity
- On schedule calls to ensure smooth running of SAP support function – plan actions ahead to replace fire-fighting
Finally, the peace of mind that comes from a reliable and preferred SAP partner.